- Comfortable lining
- Built-in sun visor
- Micrometric retention system
- Fogs easily without Pinlock
- Visor field of vision reduced with Pinlock in place
SHARP Rating: AGV K-3 SV
Key Features: AGV K-3 SV
Description: AGV K-3 SV
The AGV K3 SV Helmet builds on AGV’s extensive experience in designing the Pista GP and Corsa helmets as well as the legacy of the original K3 helmet. An aerodynamic shell shape is optimized for stability and aggressive aesthetics and features an integrated, compact rear spoiler to reduce turbulence. The narrow chin bar is streamlined to help the helmet cut through the wind at high speeds, further increasing stability.
The AGV K3 SV helmet incorporates a drop-down sun visor, making the helmet a tour de force, aggressive street or touring helmet. The K3 is also communication-ready and features speaker pocket cut outs to minimize discomfort caused by Bluetooth speakers pressing into your ears. The AGV K-3 SV Helmet is an excellent choice for any rider who values sophisticated, modern design in a safe and feature-rich package.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes
- 4 EPS sizes optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 4 front vents (3 at the forehead and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- Face shield mechanism features PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against drafts and wind noise
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate face shield with 100% protection from UV rays
- GT 2 face shield has improved peripheral vision thanks to the specially-shaped profile of the aperture
- Integrated drop-down Sun Visor (ISV) is scratch-resistant and can be replaced easily and without special tools
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT approved
Great helmet. Fits really well with a good depth of cheek foam. There are plenty of openings to allow air to circulate. The ratchet strap is great. My only criticism is the pinlock – the second pinlock “visor” is smaller than the helmet visor so you constantly see a line above your view on to the road. Paul M. SBS Customer
Cheap AGV has cons.
I’ve got two of these kids with months of use between them. They are what I generally expect from AGV at least in their entry level plastic offerings, having a decent quality if no-frills feel. Now I have a need bike I notice it’s a bit noisy on the open road without earplugs. My biggest complaint is the thin padding – after an hour the plastic pop rivets dig into my forehead leaving a red welt. I ended up cutting one out, which helped somewhat. Anti fog insert is great.
It’s an ok helmet for short rides and a pain for long ones – A.C. Revzilla Customer
Great style & comfort, love the helmet!
I tried this helmet on in-store and bought online. I’d recommend trying this on in-store, because I am usually a medium-ish to small size, but I fit a ML for this one. I love the comfort of the helmet and the built-in sun visor. The only complaint is that it fogs up in cold weather, but you can remove the chin curtain and lift up the visor a little bit. S.T. Revzilla customer
We Say: AGV K-3 SV
An excellent helmet with a 5-star sharp rating and great comfort
Deals: AGV K-3 SV
Featured Reviews: AGV K-3 SV
No reviews yet...